- Three new smartphones: Nokia G22, Nokia C22 and Nokia C32 continue durability and longevity commitments
- Collaboration with iFixit gives easy access to guides, tools and parts for Nokia G22 repairability
- Journey to bring Nokia device manufacturing to Europe begins in 2023, strengthening security promise
HMD Global also announces first step in journey to become the first major global smartphone provider to bring manufacturing to Europe.
Nokia G22 is the first Nokia smartphone purposefully designed with repairability at its core, taking signature Nokia phone longevity to the next level. In collaboration with iFixit, a global repair community, you can easily access repair guides and affordable parts to replace a damaged display, bent charging port or flat battery on Nokia G22.
The new G-series smartphone also comes with a 100% recycled plastic back, OZO Playback that delivers enhanced bass and clearer sound, plus 2 years of Android™ OS upgrades, three years of monthly security updates² and extended three-year warranty³ at no extra cost.
Packing a 50MP camera and stellar imaging algorithms, Nokia C32 brings advanced imaging to an even more affordable price point. It comes in a refined design with a toughened glass finish and elegant, straight sidewalls that give the C-series a premium feel. Arriving with the latest Android 13 right out of the box, Nokia C32 delivers the most personalised software to date for a modern smartphone experience.
Nokia C22 arrives with exceptional build quality that outperforms the competition⁴ in rigorous free fall tests. Nokia C22 is prepared to take on the unexpected moments of daily life thanks to IP52 splash and dust protection, toughened 2.5D display glass, and rigid metal chassis housed within a strong polycarbonate unibody design. It’s packed with powerful imaging algorithms in an improved dual 13MP camera that make capturing memories with crisp detail possible in any light.
In a move to further strengthen its security promises, HMD Global takes the first steps in a journey to become the first major global smartphone provider to bring manufacturing to Europe. In the first stage of this journey, the company is developing capabilities and processes to bring 5G Nokia device production to Europe in 2023. These new developments are a continuation of HMD Global’s commitment to conducting secure and transparent operations in Europe.
For business inquiries, please contact: http://www.hmd.com/for-business
- Nokia G22 comes in Meteor Grey and Lagoon Blue and is available in 4/64GB and 4/128GB memory and storage configurations. Global average RRP 179 Eur. Check local availability.
- At-home FixKits for Nokia G22 are available for 5 Eur from iFixit.com. Replacement parts are available from iFixit.com at a global average price of 49.95 Eur, battery at 24.95 Eur, and charging port at 19.95 Eur.
- Nokia C32 comes in Charcoal, Autumn Green, and Beach Pink, and is available in 3/64GB and 4/64GB memory and storage configurations. Global average RRP 139 Eur. Check local availability.
- Nokia C22 comes in Midnight Black and Sand, and is available in 2/64GB and 3/64 GB memory and storage configurations. Global average RRP 129 Eur. Check local availability.
- Pair with the new Nokia 65W Dual Port Wall Charger. Compatible with any USB-C™ cable so you can charge all your devices, it provides faster charging and has a case made from 70% recycled materials – available from Nokia.com for 49.99 Eur.
For further information, please contact HMD Global press office: https://www.hmd.com/press-contact
¹ Based on a real-life usage test by HMD Global. See more info at https://www.hmd.com/nokia-g-22
² From the global launch of Nokia G22.
³ See coverage at Manufacturer's Limited Warranty.
⁴ Based on results from 3rd party guided free fall testing (IEC 60068-2-31) against top selling models in IDC 4Q21 75 – 125$ price band.
Headquartered in Espoo, Finland, HMD Global Oy (“HMD”) is the home of Nokia phones. HMD’s mission is providing accessible connectivity for everyone. HMD designs and markets a range of smartphones and feature phones and an expanding portfolio of innovative service offerings. With an ongoing commitment to security, durability, reliability, and quality across its range, HMD is the proud exclusive licensee of the Nokia brand for phones and tablets. For further information, see www.hmd.com.
Nokia is a registered trademark of Nokia Corporation. All specifications, features and other product information provided are subject to change without notice. Variations on offering may apply. Check local availability. Google and Android are trademarks of Google LLC.